Our snorkeling combo tour is designed for those who wants to snorkel a little more and then some. A nearly three (3) hour tour that takes you from West Bay and across West End, Gibson Bight and finally Sandy Bay. We’ll snorkel two (2) sites, including “Blue Channel”- one of the highest rated snorkeling sites on the island, and “Starfish Spot” at Lawson’s Rock. You will also see the mangroves at the Gibson bight marina and the dolphins at Anthony’s Key. Our departures time are 09:30 am and 2:30pm, but we would adjust to anytime schedule on reservation on groups of 4 or more. Leaving from the beach(dock available if needed) where our activities center is located, 5 minutes is all that stands between you and perhaps the best snorkeling you ever had. All our bouts are roofed and well equip with snorkeling gear and life jackets for everyone, a certified boat captain and a tour guide that gets in the water with the group ready to help you or anyone who may need assistance.
• Price per person is $55.00
• Kids under 5 years are free. Families or groups with more than two (2) kids will have to pay for any additional children.
• Activity time-lapse is approximately three(3) hours
• Bring towel, bottle of water, sunscreen (eco-friendly if possible) and sunglasses.
• You may bring your own snorkeling equipment if desired.
There are no reviews yet.