By far the number one activity on the island… Home to the Mesoamerica Barrier Reef, the second largest reef system on the world, Roatan is a snorkeler’s paradise waiting to be explored and enjoyed by you. With a wide variety of snorkeling sites to go to, possibilities are endless, so don’t think twice to get in the water and be amazed by the color and natural beauty of many reef species on an ecosystem of more than 500 species of fish, and with a little luck we may even get to see Turtles!!! Leaving from the beach(dock available if needed) where our activities center is located, 5 minutes is all that stands between you and perhaps the best snorkeling you ever had. All our bouts are roofed and well equip with snorkeling gear and life jackets for everyone, a certified boat captain and a tour guide that gets in the water with the group ready to help you or anyone who may need assistance.
• Price per person is $35.00
• Kids under 5 years are free. Families or groups with more than two (2) kids will have to pay for any additional children.
• Activity time-lapse is 1 hour, riding time not included.
• Bring towel, bottle of water, sunscreen (eco-friendly if possible) and sunglasses.
• You may bring your own snorkeling equipment if desired.